If you donors are having difficulties donating via PayPal, it would be because of one or more of the following reasons:
Your PayPal account has not correctly setup or has been restricted. Please login to PayPal to see if there are any limitation / restriction messages. Please also ensure that your PayPal account meets the PayPal requirements for our site. For example, your PayPal account is setup to receive the currency you've added, your email address needs to be confirmed with PayPal and you need to hold either a PayPal Premier or Business account.
There is an isolated issue with the donors credit / debit card or PayPal account.
PayPal is experiencing problems. You can view the PayPal status update page for the latest information.
If you donors are having difficulties donating via Stripe, it would be because of one or more of the following reasons:
- There is a temporary interruption to service at Stripe
- You have accidentally disconnected Stripe from your campaign
- You have a notification on your Stripe account that needs attending to
If you donors are having difficulties donating via GoGetFunding Card Payments, it would be because of one or more of the following reasons:
- Your donors card is incompatible with our site
- Your donors card details have been entered incorrectly or their security information is incorrect
- Their donation exceeds the limit allowed by their bank
- Their bank has not approved the donation for another reason